get in touch with us
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Community Recreational Initiatives Society (CRIS) is searching for amazing, talented, people persons to fill roles within our Urban Adaptive Adventures division for our Summer 2020 Season. We will post the Application Process here typically April 2020.
- are positive in all situations
- are easy going and fun to be around
- are able to self-monitor for fatigue, thirst, hunger
- thrive on a team environment
- are not afraid to be the strongest and the weakest (mentally and physically) person in the group at times
- have a fun personality
- can assist or have knowledge providing personal care
- love to make dreams come true
- are adaptive and flexible
- are able to follow direction
- enjoy the journey as much (or more than) the destination
Are you the right fit?
- Clean criminal record check
- Comfortable interacting and assisting persons with disabilities
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Class 5 driver’s license, unrestricted preferred.
- High level of physical fitness
- Comfortable on and in the water, hiking local park trails and cycling paths
- Works unsupervised or supervised
- Can work independently or withing a Team
- Accepts direction
- Available for days, evenings, weekday and weekend shifts
- Valid First Aid & CPR certificate
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- Be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations